Join Our Team
Are you looking for a rewarding, fun, meaningful career working within a real team atmosphere? Are you looking to really make a difference in someone’s life?
Come join our team of Direct Support Workers!
The Association for Community Living Interlake is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting individuals living with an intellectual disability to live a fully inclusive life as members of the community.
- Are you looking to meet new people?
- Are you understanding and compassionate?
- Can you work as part of a team?
This could be the perfect career for you!! (Part time also available)
- To qualify for an interview:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have your grade 12 education
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to work shift work including overnights
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 204-467-9169 for more information.
Help create a welcoming and safe shopping/dining environment while contributing to creating a better community through our social enterprise!
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 307 Main Street, Stonewall.